What to Bring to Your Appointment
We offer this checklist and important forms so that you can download and fill them out at your convenience prior to your initial and subsequent appointments.
- Physician Referral Forms if required by your insurance company
- Your Medical Insurance Card and Driver’s License
- Patient Information Form
- Patient Medical History Form
- Current and accurate Medication List
- Co-payment if required
- Patient Diary Form
- Medical Records Release Form
Most commercial insurances cover desensitization procedures. Your insurance company may require you to pay a co-payment at the time of visit. If you have any questions regarding insurance plans or billing please contact our office.